Monday, January 11, 2010

A Taste of France

My time in Spain can be summed up by three words: tapas, sietas and fiestas. Spain was the perfect opportunity to let loose and live it up. I mean even my parentals were like " Go get em' Tiger ". The rules: there would be no lowering of standards, no hesitation and no doing what I didn't want to do. I would accept nothing less than the crème de la crème. It was time to surface my inner Gaga and go on a man hunt. This was not that hard to do. For one, I had only to open my eyes and I was sure to spot some eye candy. Second, who can resist a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress? For the pièce de résistance: I was one of 30 other girls ready to hit the town--that kind of attracts attention. It wasn't long before there were guys right and left doing what they do best: thinking with their disco sticks. We met people from all over the place: Spain, England, France... We had friends and prospects in no time. This one tanned cutie caught my eye right away. He was layed back and had a nice sense of humour. I proceeded to work my magic and channel you know you want me vibes (ironically that song was pretty big at the time). One evening, a friend and I broke off from the group and went dancing with the guy and his friend. It wasn't the ideal night to be clubbling (yay for mondays) so there was just this one place open and it was armenian night so the music was well...groovy shall we say. We decided to go anyway and it was so sketchy but it was fun. We hit the dance floor and immediately got close. It was sweaty, sexy and hot. He leaned in and kissed me softly and then more aggressively. We then moved things off the dance floor to the lounge area. It was getting intense pretty fast. Enjoying some types of kisses more than others I kissed him the way I wanted to be kissed and he caught on. Unfortunately this had an incongruous effect as he mimicked my soft bites incorrectly. He went all count Dracula on me. I tried to orient him in the right direction again although that wasn't going so well. I couldn't bring myself to make things stop though. It was really late (or really early depending on your perspective) so it was about time my friend and I got back. He accompagnied me. The journey back took forever! He couldn't keep his hands off me. It was like a scene out of a movie (the rating would definitely be PG). We kissed against the walls of buildings in the small streets of Alicante until finally I was home.
The next morning I had to explain a purple lip, the sex hair and two hickies to my roomy. I was Aphrodite incarnated. Kodak moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment